http-equiv='refresh'/> Tin TeePee/Log Cabin: A Decision

Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Decision

View from new spot This is the view from our current spot in the desert.  Mike and I have decided we will leave here on Tuesday and head towards the Pearce/Sunsites area and Cochise Stronghold.  We have dear friends in Tombstone, Jim and Linda who purchased a home about a year ago and we want to see them and their new spot.  Mike says if it is cold in that neck of the woods which it could be as the elevation is about 4000 feet, we will just head back over here to the Bouse area and stay put until time to head home.  OK, that decision is made and it has been a trying one.  We have enjoyed our time with Jim and Ellie and now with Gina and Rollie—who knows they may all decide to come and join us!

I tried to sew today but didn’t get an awful lot accomplished I must say.  We took walks in between rain storms, we had some thunder and lightening along with the wind and rain.  Emmi and Michael took a nice long nap this afternoon and that was about it for our Sunday.  I am baking cornbread and regular bread to take over to Jim and Ellie’s.  They made a big pot of chili, just the right kind of eating on a day like this.

We are truly blessed.


  1. I think it's 64F in Douglas right now. I remember it started warming up about mid March last year in that area. A light drizzling rain here & 55F.

  2. Oh Anxious to see where you will end up next! We are following vicariously in your boondocking adventures.

    Karen and Steve


Comments to this blog have been closed. Please visit us at

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.